Intro to Cooleaf
Getting Connected to Cooleaf
Get Started with Recognition, Rewards, & Team Engagement!
Navigating Cooleaf: Your Quick Start Guide!
Password and Login Support
Recognitions and Posts
Content Formatting & Attachment Options
Discovering Discussion Groups
How To Take a Survey
How do I recognize someone on Slack?
Microsoft Teams Cooleaf App
What can I do on the Community page?
Intro to Challenges
Your Guide to Step Challenges
Adding Events to Your Calendar
Why are my steps not syncing?
When will I receive my points?
Uploading Images to a Challenge
Earning Points for Challenges
Editing Challenge Responses
Intro to Rewards
How can I send someone a gift using Cooleaf points?
Virtual & Physical Visa Gift Cards - My Digital Wallet
Making a Difference: Donating with Cooleaf - Your Guide to Giving Back
Profile & Preferences
Tips & More
Manage Cooleaf (Admin Only)
Getting Started for Admins
Get Started with Manager Panel
Manager Panel | Scheduling Tool
Manager Panel | Rewards Budget
Get Started with Pulse Surveys
How to Utilize the NPS Survey Template in Cooleaf
Manage Discussion Groups
Platform User Roles & Permission Levels
Admin Dashboard - Reports (Admin)
Manage Employees (Admin)
Manage Events (Admin)
Manage Challenges (Admin)
Manage Awards (Admin)
Manage Tags (Admin)
Cooleaf Gifting Guide (Admin)
Setting Up a Gifting Pool (Admin)
Using Challenge Templates
Manager Training for Local Admins
Basic Training for HR Admins
Culture Champion Awards
Engaging Users through Main Feed Challenges
Cooleaf Monthly Snapshot
FAQs & Troubleshooting
Updated by John Perry
Templates make it easy to create engaging business challenges in a matter of minutes! To access our full list of 20+ challenge templates, simply follow the directions below.
- Click ‘Business challenge’.
- Click ‘See list of challenge templates’
- Choose templates from the list of challenge categories:
- Customer Success
- Health & Wellness
- Ideation & Innovation
- Personal & Professional Development
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusivity
- Sales & Marketing
- Social & Volunteering
- Teamwork & Collaboration
- Platform Trainings
- Choose a challenge that fits your needs.
- Modify the challenge template to meet your requirements.
- Change the challenge picture, name, and description.
- Edit the challenge type: Daily, weekly, or monthly. Enter when you would like the challenge to start and how long it will run.
- Determine who can enter the challenge. You can allow anyone in the organization to join the challenge or limit challenge participants to people that are part of an existing group or team (People with specific Structure Tags).
- Choose who will be the event coordinator.
- Edit the challenge ‘To-do’s’. Modify how the challenge recipients will receive points and how much they will earn.
- Create the challenge, or save it as a draft.