Updated by The Cooleaf Success Team
Gifting pools can be set up for various needs. Some examples include: setting up a point pool to allow your sales team to gift prospects or for your HR team to send a coffee gift card to a new hire before their start date.
How to set up a gifting pool 🎁
- Navigate to the HR panel, then select the 'Rewards' tab.
- Select 'New' in the top right corner.
- Choose your picture, or keep as-is (This will not be a user/front-end facing award)
- Title your gifting pool and add/provide a short description (example below)
- Set the category label as 'Gifting'.
- Choose a point value for the category.
- Check 'Available for gifting as points pool'
- Optional: Set 'Maximum rewards points allowed for this category'. If this is your first gifting pool, we recommend you cap this at 1000 points. You can always adjust this amount to a higher value, or removed the cap, at a later time if needed.
- Set recognition category owner. This helps identify who created this gifting pool or shows who the gift will be coming from.
- Choose who should have access to this pool by choosing your Targeted For: Everyone, Group, Team, or Role
- Once you click save, uncheck the following boxes: 🔲 Show in weekly digest and 🔲 Create new post
- Show in rewards page must be checked ✅ to be used as a Gifting Pool in the Rewards page
To use the gifting pool, see this HelpDoc.