Manage Challenges (Admin)
Use the Challenges page in Manage view to create and manage Cooleaf challenges.
What are challenges?
Challenges are employee engagement initiatives that reward positive behaviors such as leading a healthy lifestyle, enhancing innovation, attending industry events, and more. Challenges are fully customizable to your business’ needs. Read more here.
How do I create a challenge?
From the Challenges page, click the blue button that says ‘Create new.’
You will be asked whether you’d like to create a ‘business challenge’ or a ‘step challenge.’
Step challenges incentivize employees to reach a certain number of steps per day. Step challenges are linked to a step tracker, such as a FitBit.
Business challenges incentivize employees to meet a pre-defined business or wellness goal. Business challenges require participants to complete a task or ‘To-Do’ in order to earn reward points.
Create a Step Challenge
Watch this video to learn how to set up a step challenge.
Create a Business Challenge
Watch this video to learn how to set up a business challenge.
How do I edit a challenge?
- From the Challenge page in Manage view, find your challenge on the list of upcoming challenges.
- Click the green button that says ‘Edit challenge'.
How do I cancel a challenge?
- From the Challenges page in Manage view, find your challenge on the list of upcoming challenges.
- Click ‘Cancel challenge’.
How do I download a challenge report?
To download a report with a list of challenge participants, follow the steps below.
- From the Challenges page in Manage view, find your challenge on the list of upcoming, ongoing, or past challenges.
- Click ‘Challenge report’. The report will automatically be sent to your email address.