Manage Employees (Admin)
Use the HR Panel to search for current employees, add new employees, activate/deactivate accounts, and more.
How do I deactivate an employee’s account?
If an employee has left your company, you can use the Employees page to deactivate their Cooleaf account.
Simply use the Search tool to find the employee, then click ‘Deactivate’ to deactivate the user's account.
Once the account has been deactivated, the user will be moved from the list of 'Current employees' to the list of ‘Deactivated employees.’ They will no longer receive any account-related communications.
How do I reactivate an employee’s account?
You can reactivate a deactivated account at any time!
- From the Employees page in Manage view, click on the list of 'Deactivated employees'.
- Use the Search tool to find the employee.
- Click ‘Activate’ to reactivate this user's account.
How can I withdraw reward points that have been given to an employee?
You may wish to withdraw reward points from an employee in special cases, such as when an employee was incorrectly awarded reward points.
To withdraw reward points, use the Search tool to find the employee, then click the blue button that says ‘Withdraw reward.’
Enter the number of reward points you wish to withdraw, along with the reason for the withdrawal. Then, click ‘Withdraw points.’
How can I change an employee’s location or department?
To modify an employee’s structure tags, use the Search tool to find the employee, then click the blue button that says ‘Edit tags.’
Make any changes to the employee’s structure tags and click ‘Save tags.’
How do I add new employees?
To invite a new employee, go to the ‘Employees’ page in the Manage view. Next, click the blue button that says 'Manage.’
- First, go to the ‘Employees’ page in the Manage view. Next, click the blue button that says 'Manage.’
- You can upload the employee information from a spreadsheet, or enter employee information manually by filling in the table.
- After entering the employee’s information, click the dropdown that says 'Select action'.
There are 4 options:
- Invite sends the user(s) an invitation email to join the platform, but does not create the account.
- Register* creates a new account for the user(s) and sends a notification email. (*Best practice for new account creation!)
- Update modifies the existing user data (such as structure tags, work anniversary, etc.) for the user (s).
- Deactivate revokes account access for the user(s).
- After choosing the action, click 'Send'!
Can I register employees with the General Invitation Link?
The General Invitation Link is utilized by organizations that want individuals to opt-in to the Cooleaf platform. To register individuals on the platform, follow the new account creation best practice steps above.