How do I use my Mastercard virtual gift card?
Add a Mastercard virtual gift card
Using your Mastercard virtual gift card is easy! Follow these steps to use your egift card:
- Go to My Prepaid Center and insert the redemption code you received in the "Enter your code" field. Check "I am not a robot" and click "Next".
- Next, you will create your profile. Please enter your info (enter a username and password, etc.) and click 'Create Profile'.
- Next, enter your address.
Do not include any special characters (dashes, number signs, etc.). when entering your address or phone number.
- Read the 'Terms of the E-Sign Disclosure and Cardholder Agreement and check that you read them.
- Click 'Redeem'.
- After clicking 'Redeem', you will now be in the main portal. This is where you will access your card number, expiration date, and balance info. Click "My Cards" to see your card info.
Please note that this is an online-only card. You will not be able to use it in-store.
How do I add a card if I already have a My Prepaid Center account?
If you have already created a My Prepaid Center account:
- On the home page, click
- Enter your redemption code.
- Click "Already have a profile? Log In"
- Click "My Cards" to see your card info.